Friday, June 03, 2005

Training up that muscles

The past one week has been a hectic me for me. With so many plans and activities that has been going on, I didnt manage to get enough of sleep. Went to catch a movie with Chooi Fong and Pig HEad on Tues. Had a late nite. The next day when I wanna take my nap after work, i dragged myself to go hiking with Rowena in BJ hill. Killer....

Then rushed off to Suki's Steamboat for SL and Kevin's farewell. It was a fun nite. With so many of us there, had fun laughing our hearts out.

Hmm, went to Botanical Gardens for our exercise as it rained beofre we reached Youth Park. WE decided to do a light exercise and it was good. Then went to gobble up on Nandos and checked out some cameras which I like. Anyway, slept at 10.30 pm..Still feel tired

My leg muscle hurts man..

No comments: