Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bright n shine

I woke up before my alarm rang and was hoping and squezing my eyes real hard hoping that I have another hour to sleep. I was wrong, nevertheless, pull myself outta the bed and came to work.

Hmm, feel extremely hyperactive today. Maybe I had enough of sleep.
Just took one call, customer looking for Etx 75696....I ask which department is that, he said quotation department. (LOL) So bodoh. There is no such department man..

Anyway, hmm....Ate so much yesterday. More than RM 10 just for dinner and thats only for me. Felt so guilty cos Tevan paid somemore. Hahhaha, shucks will get this for the next 3 years down the road for eating mor e than RM8.50...Had a good dinner and it was a cold nite man, kena rain when I rode back home. Hmm, sakit kena the heavy rain drops. Thank God I had my umbrella..

Thinking of blogging someth different for a change. Not so much of my daily lives but someth different. Not decided yet..Any ideas any1?

No comments: