Sunday, June 26, 2005

FRiday's ADventure

It's Sunday and I am working, not complaining because this will be my last Sunday working here and trying to earn some extra money before I leave this place.

Friday nite was spent wisely, after work went to Bj with Joshua, Rowena and Tevan. Joshua bought a brand new hp. Then, we had dinner at the "Pak Bang's" place near Rowena's house to have dinner. Rather dissapointing the dinner. Cos not very nice and expensive.

Met up with Rosalind, Wilson, and Huey Ling at Super Tanker. Then we went for Bowling and it was fun. With Ming Yu pretending dunno how to bowl, till he surprised us all with his style and efficiency. HAhahha, had a great time laughing at each other silliness.

Huey Ling escaped the Teh Tarik deal cos Mama Rosie treated us Sega's. I like the place. Cozy and nice enviroment. Tc boy came and join us as well...Huey Ling still owe us all teh tarik cos she got the lowest points...hahahhaha Farnee...

Rosalind came back with me to my house and waited for Ben..Hahhaa, she got to see my room and some of my photos. A long day....

No comments: