Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I missed Batman

Was supposed to watch Batman at 12.40 am with the gang cos Danile finishes work at 11 pm. Well, After hiking up BJ hill with rowena, I was supposed to go home and catch a couple hours of sleep. Then, Samuel came over to my place and we had dinner. He passed me my money for last 2 Sunday's clowning. Yeah, I have money now. He later taught me 3 card tricks and I remember only 2 of them. Still need to practise....

Well, I am sad cos I missed Batman, and PPK my friends. I know Im gonna get it from them. Sigh..Today I'm having dinner with friends from work, banana leaf rice which has been long overdued.

What should I blog today? I just cant wait to finish work and lepak gila-gila. And well, I'm still contemplating whether to get the KODAK V530 digi camera or not. I reallly like it though. Hmm sigh..

Mum had a minor surgery 2 days ago. Dad called and said she is ok already. I didnt call her till today. Maybe later, If not sure she will feel sad...Today is oging to be anothe rlong day at work..Can you imagine its only 9 am....argH?

No comments: