Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My Ex Bf

Argh...My ex bf called and pissed me off today. My hp rang....

Ex: "Eh, how is your mum?"

Hmm...Why the heck he wants to know about my mum?

Me: "Why you wanna know?"

Ex: "Eh, just tell me how is she la?

Me: "She is fine."
Hmm..who told him my mum had a surgery?????? I wondered.

Ex:"Just tell me how is she?"

Me: "How you know?"

Ex:" I've got my resources. What happened to her?"

Me: "I wont tell you until you tell me how you know?"

Ex: "Got la, I just know. "What surgery?"

Me: "No, I wont tell you until you tell me who told you."

Ex: "i told you already, people told me."

(How the heck he knows cos who can be the people, only family members knew about the surgery..and ppl not related to him knew)

ME: "Nope, I wont tell you till you tell me who told you."

Ex: "Dont be childish and tell me. Im working here la."

Me: "I'm also working wat?!"

Ex:"What surgery?"

Me: "Tyroid. How you know? tell me tell me."

Ex: How come can get thyroid wan?

ME: What you mean how come? What a stupid question. Just like asking why got appendix, why got cancer, why got brain tumor..how would i know?

Ex: Yeah la..Must have reason wan la..So u going back to visit her?

ME: not yet...How u know? Tell me.

Ex: Godd (in a sarcastic way)

ME: Eh, pls..Tell me tell me tell me

Ex: (laughed) Goddddddddd, Goddddd Godddddd

ME: yeah yeahyea....Ok la..I dun wnat to talk to you already..
bye.

I cant remember what he said..

The reason of this blog is that EX's SUCKS.....
Second thing is if he knows i Have a blog..and found out about mum's surgery...through my BLOG>.(Chances are not)
And the thing is I want he to know he is ANNOYING...


HELP ME TO FORGIVE AS YOU HAVE FORGIVE ME LORD>>>>>

No comments: