Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Rushed home from work and joined Daniel, Joshua and Rowena for hiking. Phew, with the guys in the group, they set a standard for us to catch up. They were on a steadily fast speed. Me and Rowena had to throt behind them and we managed to be up the hill in less than 20 mins. Our usual hiking time is about 25 minutes. Joshua felt nauseated after the climb and we had a good laugh at him after he was feeling better.

Well, Daniel came over and took a shower at my house and picked up Rowena and Joshua soon after. We collected our movie tickets and our dinner plan has to changed cos we didnt have enough time to eat at the malay place. So we ended up eating KFC. It was yummy though..

Mr. and Mrs. Smith was ok only. I find it abit too slow and am looking forward to watch Its all about love but Asthon And Amanda Peet. Hmmm, well, had a tiring day. Slept well last nite as I didnt sleep so much also.

When I came to work this morning, it was raining and was partially wet cos only certain area rained. Im glad I came in earlier as it was pouring when I came in. Hmm, what should I do today. Dont have enough time for me to do all the things I wanna do man.

No comments: