Thursday, June 16, 2005

Delivery Woman

I've just got myself a new job. Since this will be my last month in Dhell, my fellow collegues has appointed me to be the delivery woman. U must be thinking that I'm delivering computers, no you are wrong.

Well, today, I decided to go out for my break, as I've not been out for quite some time. Since Shakila left, no one goes out with me already. All too 'kiasu' to go out, scared cannot find parking. So, today, since I was in a rather bright mood, decided to go out, I msn Rosalind asked her what she wants to eat. So she told me lor. Then, by 9.45 am, I am receiveing all kinds orders from various people. I had to write down what they wanted. By 10 am, (thats my break time), someone grab my hand and asked, "Where are you going?". I said, "Jln tengah." "Eh, pls buy for me," whined one person with the Puss in the boots look. So I said ok.

There in my list,

Huey Ling- Economy Rice with 1 vege, 1 egg and tofu.
Siow Kheng- Been hoon 1, bee hoon+kuey teow 1
Lew Kee- Bee Hoon + mee 1
Wayne-2 packets of fried rice, sms again add one more packet
Rosalind- 1 chicken rice, 1 duck rice
Tc- 1 chicken rice
James-Set B, chicken rice
Hai yu- Set A, chicken rice

I am so glad all the fruits stall are not open. I cant imagine getting another fruit list in my hand. Of all days, I wore my slacks and looked quite formal. USually I'm clad in t-shirt n jeans. Hahahha, even the famous drink fella laughed at me, wah....(EAt Ho lia. Ta pau so many)
I muttered a "Ha" and walked to my bike. With both my hands full, I had to figure out, how to put all the polysterene in my small basket. Some I had to hold cos not enough place.

What started as Bright n Shien, now ended up with one sore arm and shoulder blade..
Dont get me wrong, am not complaining, (I'm not TEVAN)....Just a farnee day....

Enjoy babe..Did I also mentioned, i didnt finish my "Teh PEng" .....

No comments: