Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My second last day in DHelll

The excitement is getting to me and the joy and the freedom that will come after tmrw is overwhelming. Yes, I am leaving this shite hole.. I will miss the money of course, but i will definately not miss the early waking up and the going home late. The 10 hours sitting here talking to crappy Aussies and Kiwis.

I feel so bad for feeling so happy to leave, cos Rosie is so sad and pls do read her blog..Hahahhaa, touching man. Didnt know I will leave such an impression with the people and friends that I've met here. Yup, wont forget Shakila, Rosalind, SL, Wielyn, Joanne, Paul, Julian, Ed, Huey Ling and of course my apprentice, JEssica..

Nevertheless, I believe the friendship that I've build here will last a long long time..

Cheeerss

No comments: