Friday, June 24, 2005

Hummerest Gave me a Gift

I learnt my lesson of mot saying bad things about others.

You will be shocked at what you are going to read.

I was just complaining how this particular Sales Rep in my work place pisses us off all the time.
Well, Sha and I refere to her as the HUMMEREST. The reason being she wil hum songs when we are transfering a call to her.

Well, she went to Africa for a company's trip and she bought a present for me. A pen. I was shocked to receive a present from her and I asked Ros whether did she give to everyone? Ros had a gift as well, we laughed nonstop when we found out that she didnt give to everyone.
The rest got a piece of chocolate today. One CMG got a postcard, some got picks....and the rest are just choclate..You wouldnt believe that my gift has my name on it.

I did thank her for the gift. I never knew she noticed me in the office. I think she has not met me before also. Well, hmmm...guess my humming plan to her on my last day of work has to be cancel.....SHucks

No comments: