Friday, June 24, 2005

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Rosalind is eating at my cubic at the moment.

I saw the pen that Hummerest gave cos it was cracked...

Then Rosalind noticed that the pen is from a hotel..

I went online to search and true enough, its from THE PALACE hotel in AFrica..

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Such cheapskate BEYOTCH....Hahhahahahhah

Now, we realised some got Coaster from the hotel and some tooth pick kinda thing...
The post card one CMG got also was from the hotel...

Wah liew..Wat kinda person who kebas things from the HOTEL???????Some more she is top sales....EArn about 10K at least a month..Muahhahahhaa

ARgh,hehehehhehehe.....now my Tail is wiggling, my ears are coming up....the devil in me is coming up....

Hmm...maybe I will sing her a stupid song on the phone before I leave...

No comments: