Wednesday, June 08, 2005

8 June

hmm, nothing significant about the date above. Its a Wednesday, and its just like any other
Wednesdays I've had. Well, today is Tevan's final paper and he has already sat for it and went home. Wont be going out with him as he must be exhausted.

Hmmm, been more than a month since I last met him and well, we do communicate over sms n phone calls. He being so stressed up has made it difficult to share a decent conversation. It has been better over the past one week.

Been ages since I last pen down my two cent thoughts. Well, here I am, wasting my time in Dhell and reading pathetic emails sent by managers regarding more rules and shit like that. Farnee, how it didnt seem to have any effect on me anymore. I jsut dun give a crap. Leaving here in 2 and half weeks time. Happy to leave this shit hole but miss the friends that i've made here..

Hmm, heard from a friend that Mount Kinabalu is 5 times worst than BJ hill...and trust me, if u have climb BJ hill, its torturoues..ARgh...I wonder how i will manage man..Cant think about it.

Was sick the whole of yesterday and had a flat tyre again. Now i really phobia want to ride bike d. Argh..LORD, Give me a car pls...

No comments: