Friday, June 10, 2005

So far away...

My heart is heavy laden, my spirit is down.
There is nothing that I can do to make this emotional roller coaster stop.
A want to put a full stop. U know just pull of the trigger or something.

It has been very tiring and hurting for both parties I pressume.
Sigh, I wish I really wish and pray that I will get out of this SHIT HOle soon.
I'm so unstable at the moment, with so many things in my heart, the dreams that I've long forgotten. The passion I used to have. Now there is no dream, there is no passion....

Just a lost person in this so lost world. There is nothing to grip or hold on too except my personal saviour. Who seem so far away........

1 comment:

samuelerics said...

hey of course lar... lol... im in aus now btw... hehe... so how are you? im good... tips hmmm... wat kinda tips? anyway u can add me on msn at thesam_koh@hotmail.com