Monday, May 30, 2005

Flying of to Sabah

My tickets are booked and ervything is confirmed. I will be flying off to Sabah on the 2 July to 9 July. I booked my tickets last week and Rowena suddenly said she wants to go also. So she just confirmed her tickets which was double of mine today. We also book the flight back from KLIA to PG. So, it's flying all the way.

I am so excited as there is at least someoen who will be climbing mount Kinabalu with me. So we can at least practise and train together. Semanagat a bit. Phew. Cant wait to quit my job and go for a holiday and a break. I need to knoe my master's application results. Still no news. Sigh.. I need to know man..

Alrite then, it has been a rather relaxing day. Pig Head came over last nite and ate my chocolate..Yikes..:) We spent some time together la. Me n Shelley and Pighead. WE have a new project, me and pighead...:) We want to paint someting and hang it on the wall. Now I must start browing through some graphics for me to cetak rompak. At least there is something for me to look forward too.
Alrite then, written enough for today..Chioz..

No comments: