Sunday, May 29, 2005

Weekends

I had a rather long weekend, this is because I was on Mc on Friday and spent the whole day sleeping my life away. Been thinking about myself again and well, I wondered where ELina Goh went? The fun can carefree girl I used to be. Sigh..Now, I dun like the person I've become...Over sensitive and building up more walls then ever.

I was browsing through Salvation Bookstore and there was a few books that I really would like to get hold on. Shucks, I didnt have the money as my pay is not in yet. I cant wait to get those books to read and improve myself..I spent 5 hours with Rowena in the salon to cut and dye her hair. Phew it was definately tiring not doing anything but just sitting down there.

We went to collect her brand new kelisa frrom the shop and I got the priviledge to drive it first because she doenst dare to. HEhee, there I was driving a brand new Kelisa and it sure does feel good man. too bad it wasnt mine. Slept very early last nite cos I was dead tired.

Had a few nightmares and I work up sweating a couple of times. I thought I heard some noise in my house in the wee hours of the morning. Was too tired to bother. hmm, I wonder what was tat.

Anyway, I need money..ARgh...I need to buy some toiletries........

I miss home more than ever.

No comments: