Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Should I or should I not?

At the moment, I am wondering whether did I make the right decision by wanting to stay in Penang after my graduation. Now, I am doubting my choice. I am not sure whether this is where I should pursue my studies or just pack and go home. And that's what I've been wanting to do.

The friends and people around me are not helping with my confusion at all. Someone just shouted at me yestderday nite for being so emotional and how do I explain the confusion and turmoil I feel inside. I myself dunno what's YEsgoing on in me. And all I could do is just keep quiet because my mind is blank. There is no point answering all the questions directed to me cos there were no answers. I just feel melancholic that's all. I couldnt do anything else and I just cried because no one undestands me. I cried. In the middle of the nite and was awaken by a phone call. I cried. Sounds pathetic yeah.

Nevertheless, as I woke up this morning with both my eyes swollen. I ask myself again, do I really want to stay in Penang? I still cant find the answer.

Well, sitting here all alone with No Shakila to chat and laugh with...So bored..

No comments: