Monday, May 09, 2005

Tribute to Shakila

Well, the day started with a heavy thunderstorm and I couldnt go to work. I sms-ed Shakila at 7 am to ask her to give me a lift. The rain was really heavy and it was congested all the way to work. We were 10 mins late and this is the first time ever that I was late.

Our KFC cravings took the better of us and we drove to get Colonel's original and curry chicken. ANd we were again late to come back cos we couldnt find a parking. And we didnt give a darn anyway.

Sigh, Shakila's last day and I will be here all alone for the next 2 months. Kinda sad to think about it. No more fren to eat with and talk nonsense. Well, hope to befriend the newbies so my work wouldnt be so boring.

Sigh..So tired...had an argument with Tevan last nite. It was not even an arguement. Just didnt feel like talking to him cos I was just pissed la...

I dont know what's up with me these days. Easily pissed and I am becoming worst and worst. I need to go home soon...

OOops this is supposed to be for Shakila...Hehehe..You will definately be missed..:)

No comments: