Friday, May 06, 2005

Why is it when you find the answers you lose the reasons?

Why is it when you find the answers you lose the reasons? (Shakila R.)
WEll said Shakila..:)

Hmm, that's exactly what I've been feeling for the past two weeks. So many questions in my mind, and when I try to find the answers, I lost the reason in doing so. And the next question is.. NOW WHAT????

I think the NOW WHAT? question is much more confusing and depressing to think about. It requires you take take the next step and what are you going to do about it. ANd there you will go cracking your already crazy head and having to make the decision that will change everyth. And I hate to be in the thinking mode. I will go depress and start making assumptions and pressumations...Whatever you call it. ARgh....

Well, it has been a tiring one month as I've been working the 6 am shift. I am physically, emotionally and spiritually tired. It has been a real hectic week for me cos the call rates in Dell is crazy as they had promotion. And well, its Saturday and I am working. I didnt have much time to blog cos have to asnwer all those freaking calls. Anyway, today is rather relaxing as there are not many calls and I am thankful for that.

Feel like going home and I definately need to go home. I've not been home since CNy and tats about 3 months plus and I think this is the longest that I've been away from home. Its a wonder how familiar faces and surroundings can just recharge you........

No comments: