Thursday, April 28, 2005

Slept early

I have been sleeping rather early these days cos there is nothing to do and I've been feeling weak. WEll, took a swim last nite and had the whole pool to myself as it was around 8pm. It was a great place to soothe and relax my body and mind. Then, took a long shower and started changing channels of the tv set. There is nothing worth watching these days moreover I dont have ASTRO. ARgh....

Anyway, mum called and ask whether I will be going home this weekend. She doesn't know that working in d(h)ell means you will need to work on a Public hol. Sigh sigh. I hope to be bakc this weekend. I'm not sure. Hmmm, let's just hope I can go back soon.

WEll, I'm having the pulling feeling on my head again. Sigh sigh..I'm not sure whether its the inconsistency of my working hours, staring at the pc too long or listening on the headphone for 9 hours. I really need to find out as I dun want my headache to get worst.

My Big Boss just came..MD of DEll...hehhehee....Dun care la .... And I heard it's raining heavy outside..:) yeah yeah...Hope by the time I go back, it will be dry already..So I wont need to get wet.

1 comment:

WontdieonE said...

thinking of u big sis!! juz wanna say, though we haven't talked and seen each other for a very very long time, you're never forgotten. take care and God bless..

agape,
Andrew