Monday, April 25, 2005

Sickly Weekend

The whole of last week has a lot of ups and downs or shall I say mostly down. So many things happening in work place and the shitty politics here in d(h)ell sucks big time. A friend just got terminated today simply without any good reason. Sigh. Sad for her. What can I do? Nothing but wishes all the best to her and learn from her to save my own ass here at d(h)ell.

Well, Aaron came to stay over at my place over the weekend as he was down in Pg for Cf camp. Glad to see him again and we were able to catch up on things. :) Had a fun time chatting with him. Well, the day didnt ended up so well, I actually wanted to bring him to see the nite life in Pg but then, I fell sick rite before dinner time. It all started with a chill and then a shiver. The shiver didnt stop for at least and hour and it was one of the worst experience I've had.

I couldnt take the shiver anymore cos I was having difficulty breathing and I called Cheryl to send me to teh doc. Aaron accompanied me as well, and he had to eat bread for dinner as I was not well enough to bring him makan. Really felt guilty about it. After taking my mediction, I fell asleep as I was having a temperature. Tevan called at 4.30 to chat and I was feeling better as the fever subsided.

The next day was better and we went to catch a movie in Bj as there was nothing to do. Was rather worried for my little bro. And it ache my heart to see him hurting. Guess we are in the same boat. Getting ourselves hurt over and over again even though we are aware of it but knowing the stubborn person tat I am, I am still holding unto the pain....Hmm, ever wondered a little cut hurts, but you wil keep on touching the wound just to feel the pain again..Ironic?

Well, I will start my week well this week. Nothing is going to screw my week, I dun care whether is QUeen of d(h)ell or who ever shit, Im going to have a good week.

No comments: