Monday, April 11, 2005

My weekend

My weekend was alrite and I spent it relaxing and doing nothing in particular.
I'm so used to waking up early and I just cant sleep through till afternoon. Hmm, maybe my room stil have no curtain yet.

Well, on Saturday, I went to uni hoping to get my degree letter and to my dimay, the clerkj refused to give me and asked me to come back on the 15. Told ehr my story and she said she will do it on Mon. I hope she has done it and I will go collect it after work. Then, went to service the motor and went for Vegetarian lunch with Sehley, my housemate. Didnt see him the whole week and was glad to be able to spend some time with him. Went shopping in Bj and realised he is a very shy person. He wont simply ask for price and it was funny to see his expression.

Saturday nite went to Tesco with Tevan. His bike had some problem and we spent more than half n hour trying to fix it. Being smart and logical, I managed to help him out a little..heheh...Perasan. Actually, didnt want to writ ethis down, but because Tevan mentioned that I will surely blog this down, so what the heck..:)

Oh yeah, we decided to cook dinner without a cooking stove as I;ve just settled in my new apartment. So we fried sausages in a tiny weeny rice cooker. We even fried sardine and also baked beans. WE toasted bread and had dinner at around 11.30 pm. Yummy, ate until so full and it was fun too...

Miss the baked beans so much til I went to buy one more can of it from Bj yesterday.

No comments: