Saturday, April 02, 2005

It's Saturday and I am Working

Yeah, u read it rite. I had to wake up at 6 in the morning for my 7 am shift. Had a long nite the nite before because it rained and Tevan couldnt go home. So he lepak in my house til about 4 am. And I was already exhausted, he had to ride back home in the rain. I feel so bad.

Well, I made so many blunders at work today. Passing wrong que and giving wrong info. Argh....
So frustrating... So many different kinda customers with different needs....and well, my brain not working today.Brain freeze already. SO freezing cold here..

Anyway, finally unpacked all my stuff in my new apartment. Phew, spent about 2 hours plus. Hehe, Tevan and I lepak in my room and thinking of ways to make my room more happening. He came out with a collage idea which we need to paste it on the ceiling...Hmm.. alot of work to be done. He also suggested getting a few more cabinets to put my books and tennis racquets..
Hmm, shall do some shopping today. Stil havent put up my curtain railing and i dun have a curtain yet.

Hmm, cant wait to go home and have a long sleep...a real long wan...

No comments: