Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Got soaked in da rain

Weather: Cold all day long ( d(h)ell Igloo )

I slept real early last nite as I was not feeling well. I'm not sure what's been going on with me. Been so sick....Either kena jangkit frm Shakila....(lol) or simply I'm over exhausted with work. Been having this funny headache which comes and goes and I just dont want to take any medication as I dont want to be addicted to Panadols.

Hmm, waking at 5.10 am in the morning has been a norm even though I still find it difficult to wake up and drag myself outta the bed. Yucky. Tevan called me at 5.15am and I heard the thunder. I quickly washed up and rushed out of the house hoping to miss the rain. Well, I was really praying that God will hold the rain, as I was just 5 minutes away from Dell, the rain was pouring and there was no point to stop. I was wet and it was freezing cold to walk into the office. To my dismay, the rain stopped just before I reach my office.....

What else to write? Oh yeah, cant wait to go home on 21 May. been away for more than 3 months or more..I think this is the longest since I've not been home. Actually, I do not know who is reading my blog and I am sure its just a handful of people..Well...what the heck........

I am feeling SICK again................................

No comments: