Monday, April 11, 2005

Not a blue Monday

My shift started at 6 am today and imagine I had to get up at 5 am. Yes, a person like me who is used to sleeping only at 5 am finds it so difficult to wake up. I asked Tevan to wake me up and his timing was so good, when the alarm rang, I received a sms from him. I washed up and it was freezing cold in the morning.

I was so groggy and couldnt hear nyself properly. Then, Shakila and I went to Jln Tengah to haev breakfast. Basically, I had a pleasant day at work. With 3 more hours to go, I'm so happy man. Hehehe, lets see what else I will do during the evening.

Yesterday, my church had a fundraising for the Youth camp.The youth sold Korean food and I helped in selling Kim Chi soup. It was good and I managed to sell the whole pot. Not bad heh. Then we out with Rowena for dinner and we proceeded to BJ as she bought a new pair of Scholl Flexiwear for Joshua. Not too bad. Hehe..

Talked to Tevan on the phone when I came back and alaso this morning..:)

I cant wait to finish work actually.Oh Yeah, stephanie's last day today. She bought us chocolates..Yummy..

No comments: