Thursday, April 07, 2005

Galz day out

I dated Chooi Fong and Adeline for makan yesterday and WenBy tagged along. Well, we had a good time chatting and eating at Jelutong. I tried the porridge there and it was good. :)
After that, we went to my house to check it out since the two of them have not seen it before. After a short tour, we ended up sitting in my room and chatted til 1.30 am. I had to say, alrite girls, I'm working tomorrow and let's call it a day.

There were so many juicy stories to hear especially coming from the comical Wenby. There were so many conflicts and love triangle. It was really sad and frustrating to hear. Well, Adeline, Chooi Fong and I had a good time laughing at the time we shared during our CA times and Cameron's mission trip. I also invited them over for a slumber party. But then, I can only do it on a weekend.:)

It has been a long time since I last had a girlie talk. Hmm, it was fun. I would rather have just the 3 of us. Cos its difficult to share things with Wenby as she is just a junior. :)

Adeline came up with a Master Students CG. Interesting idea..

No comments: