Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Alarm clock

I fell asleep at about 2 am yesterday after dinner and supper with Tevan. I was awaken by a sms at 5.58 am and the sms read "Wake up and go and mandi la". I missed call to indicating yes, I am awake. Then, my house phone rang and I had to grab a blanket to wrap my semi naked condition to answer the call so I wont wake Shelley who was sleeping in his room. Argh, it was Tevan, waking me up. I told him in a very sleepy voice and said I will call him back in an hours time.

There, I climbed into my bed and pulled the blanket over and had my precious one hour of sleep. Woke up before my alarm rang and got ready in 7 mins. I received another sms at 7.01 asking me whether am I awake. Misscalled Tevan back and he called my house. We were just talking about his studies and suddenly I needed to chiibbaaboom...(my stomach hurts) And I said, I'll call u back in 3 mins.. I need to go..Faster faster.... (I will keep the details to myself :))

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to talk about my ride to work..Well, it takes me about 15-20 mins to ride to work. I will pass this stretch of coastal highway in a factory area. For those who knows your geography well, its in Bayan Lepas area. The coastal road is a long stretch with Pulau Jerejak as its main view and I'm like riding at the rim of the island. On a bright and sunny day, the sea glitters in various colours. Sometimes, I wish i can just stopm my bike and take a breather there, enjoying God's creation.

On rainy days, I was concentrating more on the slippery road rather than the sea. Hmm, you can see dark c;ouds hovering over the island and there are a few more small islands at the area. There is this particular stone which stood up above the rest. It looks like a small light house built on it. I am not sure what it is, but the thing jutting out abover the stone always caught my attention..:)

GEnerally, I do enjoy my ride to work, minus the congestion and rain..:)

Working still, and the time is passing so slowly. Ironic isnt it, when u are having fun, the time is simply so short..

No comments: