Thursday, July 29, 2004

Met Up with Yoke Yee

Yoke Yee is one of SUFES worker who happens to be my grandma for Camp. Anyway, she and I had a good chat. She told me things that i've not seen in that light before. She told me that I should actually sit back and relax and begin to discover myself. There are much to be seen and not what ppl ask me to be but who I am really deep inside. It was a  good talk. Well, we digest what she has just told me. Still dont feel well as I am still sick..ARgh...hate being sick...

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

still feeling sick?? poor girl... take medic, drink lots of WARM WATER, ok?? feel sick summore take mc come back to malacca... sure feel better one after eating roti john... can cure any sickness... if that's nnot enough, we'll go for sea-ham, satay celup etc ok?? hehe...