Saturday, July 17, 2004

Fun Day.

My day started as early as 9 am as I went for my first practical motor riding. It was scary at first, and when I got the hang of it, it was fun. Saw one girl fell in front of me. So poor thing. Guess it must have been her first time too. My greatest hurdle was the bridge. Cant seem to balance myself on it. So I'm looking forward to my next training. Motor riding is so dangerous la.

Then, went on a shopping spree with my beloved room mate. The rest of the housemates went KL to find their bf. So we are stuck here. Good time for us cos the house is peaceful. Didnt buy much but only a cap and a pair of sandals. Came back to rest and later went for a BBQ. There was not pit cos the person in charged of it was sick and he couldnt make it. The host roasted the chicken instead. We ate and ate and it was good food. Everyone brought something except me. Hehehe, decided last minute that I will go instead of sulking at home. I sacrificed Bon Odori (Annual Jap CArnival in PG) for the BBQ. We played charades and had a good time laughing. Had a fruitful or shall I say stomach-filled day.

It is good to be home alone sometimes.
U have the space to breathe and do what U like to do most. Sleep....:)

No comments: