Sunday, July 11, 2004

Updating

It’s been some time since I last wrote in here. Well, things have been hectic and I couldn’t find the time to write. Where shall I begin, I think I should start off with Monday. Arrived in Penang at 6 am in the morning. Catch some sleep and went to my morning class. After that, well I just cant remember. My day passes so fast. Ok, I will only write important details.

Tuesday nite, went for Ansos Club’s AGM. Interviewed a number of people who are interested to be the new committee. Rather fun. Then, went supper with exco members. Wednesday was a bliss, went for my sardine packed schedule. Followed Ps. Sam and Hui Ping to TAR College for their Cf. Then, went to visit with Juniors with Cg members. We gave them goody bags. Was rather fun.

As for today, it’s quite relaxing and I bought a Jaring prepaid account. Then, went for Tennis audition for Varsity Team. And I got in. Super excited but scared as well, cos I’m rather new in competitions. I just play for fun only.
Nevertheless, will be a good experience for me. My bags are packed again as I will be going to Sungai Petani, Kedah for my Church Family camp. Alrite, Adios..

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

what's annus club all about?? hahaha~!! didnt know you were part of an ex-co. how does it feel like? get to wear suit or not.. hehe...