Sunday, July 11, 2004

My life

We are supposed to write about our lives in Creative Writing. I am totally lost on what to rite. The title looks so easy but when you finally want to put down in words, it’s so difficult. My lecturer, Robert Raymer, wants us to write a catalyst or some kind of event that changed us. Be it conversion, relationship, accident, illness and etc. And through that incident, how does it change you. Aiyo…So susah la…!!! Read some examples….

My near to death experience has made me a tougher person. That kinda thing and have to give specific example of what is the near to death experience. He wants original true life story. Cracking my memory box to find which event that I can write about. So hard.

Tomorrow’s class is at 8 am. So sickening. How to wake up la. The first few weeks was ok la cos rajin..But now, when assignments and many more activities are at hand, it seems impossible to wake up so early. Anyway, complaint also no use cos I still have to wake up and look brain dead in the morning. Better catch my beauty sleep. Nite nite

No comments: