Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Tennis

I went for my first tennis practice today. Well, it was ok at first but when I saw the terror-ness of my other friends, I just lost concentration and I looked like a fool hitting balls so high up like baseball. So men-siasuikan. Anyway, it was good practice as I was playing with varsity players. Tomorrow the coach will come and I hope I don’t make a fool of myself again.

Hmm, as a final year student, I am beginning to be active in many things. I should have joined all the activities during my first year. A little regret now, but its never too late I guess. Lectures are fine and surprisingly I am attending every class. My housemates still think alien has abducted me or something must be wrong with me. I have a history of not showing up in lectures and I was seen sleeping or lepaking somewhere. I pretty like my new “change’ and I think I will stick to it. But of course sometimes, the class is too early for me to wake up. So far, I still haven’t break the record yet of not going for class.

I have some parallel circuit and a combination circuit question to solve. Don’t you just hate Physics?!!!! Anyway, that’s all from me. The Rajin-ness is in me again.

No comments: