Friday, July 02, 2004

My bag is packed

Had a tiring yet fulfilling day today. It feels so great to be able to serve the Lord and mingle around God’s people. Well, performed the sign language dance which we practiced for the past 2 days. It went well and no matter how many times I dance I can still enjoy it.

Well, went supper with a bunch of friends and it was fun. Been ages since I last sat at a mamak and laughed as loud as I wanted to despite the stares from the other tables. Can you imagine people think that I am in my first year or second year. When I was in my first year, people assumed that I am in my final year. Guess I’ve been more toned down lately, looking goody goody. Hahhaa, it tickles me just to think about it.

I cannot remember what I’ve done this morning as my eyes is playing tricks on me as I am beginning to see double images of what I’m typing now. Guess I went to class and watched a movie in the library with Jess Mim. American Beauty. Good show.

Alrite, my bag is packed with all the necessary for mission trip tomorrow. I am looking forward to go. I am not sure where I am heading but I heard something about the Temenggor Damp. Will write about it when I return. Ciaoz


No comments: