Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Stoping the momentum

I've been not well for the past few days. And I'm sick of eating porridge. I've been skipping classes since Monday, but I did go for class today. The diarrhoe has put a stop to my momentum of attending lectures. I find it so difficult to wake up and walk to classes. I dont have as much energy. Guess my body is still weak. Anyway, I'm recovering and looking forward to my motor training tomorrow afternoon. Read in the STARS today on blogging and its funny how people are so addicted and obsessed with it till skipping classes jst to blog. That's rather extreme already. Anyway, it's fun to blog as you can say anything you want and feel like. Its like an avenue for you to pour out all that'a happened to you in a day. Oh yeah, watched King Arthur last nite, 12:30 am. Not too bad la....

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

yeah, i read about that too. some of them just super perasan if you ask me. like it's the end of the world if they don't blog~!!! what the heck man... i mean the world will surely continue lar unless I stop blogging... HAHAHA~!!!

anyway, seriously, have you been taking your medication and all? take care of yourself ok? don't want to see (hear) you sick like this... it pains me... haha... take care ok? will keep you in prayers...