Thursday, August 12, 2004

Malacca

I'm so glad that I am sitting in a cyber cafe in Melaka now. Cos my connection in Pg is slo slow that it just turn you off to go online. Many things have happened during my few weeks of missing on actions in Blogger...

For starters, I passed my MOTOR test with flying colour. Haha, nope didnt 'Rasuah' JPJ, but pass with my own skills...hahaha...just kidding.. The 10 person before me all screw up at the so called 'Killer Brigde' where many students will just fall off. Poor thing yeah...

Hmm, Convocation in USM last weekend was fun but definately exhausting. Going from one senior to the other senior's graduation was very tiring. So, now I am gald that I can be in Malacca....My hometown...And watch tv, and put my clothes into the washing machine, and not forgetting this is my territory, no one can mess with me man..:)

Hmm, AARON if you are reading this, pls get ur butt to my place....hahah....cos u supposed to go out with me....:)

Cioaz

No comments: