Tuesday, June 09, 2009

1st Year Anniversary

Wow it's the 2nd week of June already. Can you believe how time just flies through your nose?
Even as I ponder, it is going to be a year to my 1st year wedding anniversary. Dino and I always look at each other whenever we get questions like how do you guys met? Both of us will push each other to tell while the other will just laugh away.

Yeah, it was a funny tale on how 2 people met in the most unlikely place and time. A good friend of mine, then Edmund was going to be ordained to be a pastor. So, a group of us came from Melaka and Singapore to witness this special occasion. Back then, I was still studying in Pg and took the bus down to our headquarters aka bunking place at the Ladies House in Kota Kemuning. (Ami, Judith, Helga, Kizzy and Paulus(not a lady) house.

I arrived a day before the rest and caught up with the gang. There's when I heard they, namely Aunty Girl (Ps.Ed's mum) are planning to match make Ami and a guy name Dino. When I heard that, I laughed as the name Dino was funny. Imagine Ami was disturbed excessiveness by me calling her Mrs.Dinosaur and all that.

The next day, the gang from Melaka came and as Dino walked into the house, I saw a bald man with a thick mustache and I couldnt stop laughing. I was laughing at Ami most of the time...

Dino's story...
As he was walking in, there was this girl whose laughter shook the whole house..laughing hysterically without any apparent reason. There was when he noticed me.

And then, as they said, the rest is history. :)

Today, I am happily married and being married is definitely good. :)
Thank You Jesus for giving me the best man that suits me best.
You know my needs, my wants, my desire and also my biggest dreams.

:)

No comments: