Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Set Free!!!!!

Well, I feel much lighter emotionally and spiritually and not pyhsically yet. HEHEHE
Anyway, yesterday's meeting was fruitful.
It was definitely a time of Restoration and Pastor Ed reminded us that indeed what Judith and I had was a blessing from Jesus. Our friendship is at the verge of breaking or making yesterday nite. We either make it or break it for good.

WE both agreed that we have acted childishly and has allowed the devil to robbed us of our joy, our friendship and has chosen to ignore the hurts and misunderstandings.

We both apologised for hurting each other and choose to accept that we both are imperfect. Judith has expectation on me and I have insecurities with my friendship with her.

We choose to allow the holy spirit to mend in His time and now, it's all settled..

I am liberated..
A closure for me...
Thank you JEsus

No comments: