Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ta da.............

Tonite's the nite where the confrontation and resolvement begins..:)
I will go with an open heart. Will let the Holy Spirit work through me and I will choose to be humble.

To acknowledge my pride, to acknowledge my insecurities, to see that I am imperfect, and shred away all negativity, shred away anger, bitterness, unforgiveness and whatever that is not of Him.

Do I have fear to face what will be thrown at me? Yes... I am human..
Do I know I will be set free? Yes I am confident..Cos I choose to be set free from all this chronic root of bitterness and unforgiveness.. I want to be set free.. I want to soar like an EAGLE.

So today, I choose to forgive.. I choose not to be judgmental. I choose to be open and accept any rebuke. I choose to walk in liberty...in freedom...and to unloose and remove every baggage that I've been carrying for a long time..

Jesus, You are so so good. I know Lord You are incharged..:)
I know You are good..

No comments: