Thursday, June 11, 2009

Make Up Course

I signed up yesterday to learn Personal Make up Course from Ambridge Cottage.
Well, they have been my make up artist for a year since my wedding. The best I've
found so far in my little state of Melaka.

I like the personal training lessons given by Agnes...and of course with Eric jumping in to
scare me..He loves to see me ramble my words away when in shock. (melatah)
Yesterday's first lesson was theory where I was introduced with the different tools and make up functions.

The toughest will be the drawing of eye brow on paper. Phew. Spent more than 1 hour after lesson practising and I still havent got the hang of it. Just photocopy the sheets for me to practise again.
Hubby saw me without make up on my face thinking my class has been canceled or someth. Hehehe Men..

Digressing to another event which got me elated, I join the http://www.thebigcameradebate.com and well I join to try to win
a camera worth RM 1500. You would have noticed my blog are deprived of pics thats because my camera failed me over a year ago. Just do not have the cash to get a new one.. I was Shocked, Happy, Surprised, In doubt to see my Post was chosen as the post of the day. Wo hoooo...
I squinted my eyes..(Lately been seeing double visions) To read the comment and to make sure I did infact wrote that..

The topic for the second day was depth of field. "Dept oph pill?Whats that?A foreign language to the Comps which doesnt give isolation to the object as commanded by man. Who's da man now?

Heheheh my comment got chosen..I did posted a few others which I really can't remember..At least I'm in the eligible round..
Hopefully, I can win the camera which I really really really want..
:)

No comments: