Friday, May 29, 2009

Passion for Acting

When I was in my primary school, I was in the DRAMA society while my other friends choose girl scouts or language clubs. So I was exposed to acting at a very young age.

Even though I didn't participated much while I was in High School, my life was rather full of drama. So I guess that would complete my resume in my 'acting' career. Kidding.

Then while in F6, I always make the teachers and classmates roared in laughter when I pretended to be 5 of the teachers who taught us in F6. Each had their own characteristic and way of teaching. There, I knew I was a drama queen.

University was a whole lot better when I get to choose a subject to Major and Minor in. I took Film as my major and thought long and hard on what to minor in. I gave psychology a try for one semester and calls it quits after learning some points from Sigmund Freud which caused me to be more confused than ever. Hence, my one subject in acting class 1 was so fun and lured me into minoring in performance arts which I have never regretted.

I took part in plays in church, mission trip, Christian Fellowship and etc.
Now, our church is planning to have a skit and I volunteered with joy.
I hope after a few years of lapsing in hibernating mode, it will rekindle my passion in acting and
drama.

:)

No comments: