Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Worship in New Creation Church Singapore

Hubby had the desired to take a drive somewhere. He said let's take a drive to KL. I said sure!!! Me being the one who loves traveling leapt with joy. And my brains starts working out where should we go and what should we do. WE decided to visit Adeline and her family and all is set. There was a miscommunication with Adeline as she tot we were going last weekend as we are only going on the next. However, the changed of plan paved way to the drive down south instead.

I said."Ok, let's go to Singapore. I want to visit New Creation Church. The last I went was more than 6 years ago."

Hubby was reluctant as the Singapore Dollar exchange rate is crazily high. (S$2.43)
HE told me he doesnt have any cash to bring me. We can always go another time.

BUT I WANT TO GO, YOU SAID U WANT TO TAKE A DRIVE.. NOW WE CANT GO?!!!!!!!!!!
I shrieked like a 5 year old child. I stomped away angrily, not talking to hubby for at least a day.

"I'm sorry I can't bring you. I'm sad to see you sad," Hubby was apologetic.

There I go, with my WALL as high and wide as the WALL OF CHINA. I didn't even looked at hubby, and never mentioned a word. Just in my own ANGER, DISAPPOINTMENT, with Hubby, with myself..with GOD.

Lord, WHY are we still in LACK? WHY WHY WHY?????
I am supposed to live and enjoy abundant life. WHY WHY WHY?
A simple thing like going to SG can turn so ugly. And I question myself and Jesus..

I got a simple answer, "What can you ask more? A husband who loves JESUS."
There was no reply from me. I just have to be patient.

It was sad and frustrating. And its the same for hubby, I can see it on his face.

YET, I am a MULE..Stubborn headed. I am still wanting to go..
I want to receive from JESUS in NCC.

Jesus is my provider.!!!

No comments: