Friday, March 30, 2007

Woke up with both my eyes swollen

Yesterday I had a bad period cramp. Usually, on my first day of my womanly bleeding, I can withstand the pain and I only take pain killers if I cant stand the pain..Yesterday was one of the days that I feel my lower abdomen in such pain that I needed painkillers. I asked Cheryl, and she gave me Synflex, a bluish pill that I take without knowing that I am allergic to it.

When I opened my eyes this morning, I felt a puffiness that was not right on my face and I thought maybe I drank some water before dozing off last nite. When I tried to open my eyes, hmm...someth feels not right and I knew that the medicine gave me the allergy.

Went to the mirror to look at myself, and it was, "Oh Man. Not again." Cheryl gave me 2 Ponstan 3 years ago when we stayed together as housemates and the next morning I was unrecognizable as my face was double its size and my eyes was swollen till you see a MULAN me...Or shall I say I will get a role in SEPET 3. Argh..Imagined the shock of my housemates and I was the laughing joke of the day..And today was nothing like it.

I woke Adeline up to show her and she was shocked. I calmly told her it's ok..Nothing serious..
Went to see the doc and had to pay RM 25 as my student visit is already used up..Stupid doc..
Gave me a list of NSaid family of Aspirin that I cant take..Cos I am allergic to them..CAn u imagine? I am allergic to painkillers?

Ppl close in my life are pissing me off in many ways..Maybe is the stress that you feel extra sensitive...

I need to finish my thesis. It's holding me back way too long....
Thank You Jesus.
Anticipating this weekend in KL. I am sure my Daddy has something great installed for me. Of this I am sure. Thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.