Monday, March 12, 2007

Satay

Today was spent doing nothing as I cant sleep much during the nite. I guess this is due to the enormous stress that I am facing. Thesis need to be pass up on 9 April. At the moment, I just manage to do 2 and a half pages where as I need to come out with 60. I wonder how in the world I would be able to do that. By Your Grace Lord.

Had an enjoyable evening as I spent it with Daniel. We went Tesco for grocery shopping and he later brought me to eat some yummy-licious satay. Boy, it taste so good. Must bring Dino there when he comes to visit me this Wed. Can't wait to see him. Miss him so much.

Staying with Daniel and Cheryl has been fun. Its a very comfortable place to stay in with Astro and a pool where I take a dip once a while. The Astro of course is distracting but am enjoying it. Wakes up by 9am to catch the one hour Oprah Talk Show.

Currently, the Mat Rempit thesis that I am doing is killing me. Argh..I pray that I will be able to graduate. I dread to think of the future if I cant graduate..Phew, it send shudders to my spine when I think of it.

YOU can Do it Elina cos in Christ, nothing is impossible for Him.

No comments: