Wednesday, March 28, 2007

FEeling under the weather

Feeling a little under the weather. Down with flu for the past 3 days nd saw the doc yesterday. spent the whole day sleeping as the medicine made me drowsie. Finished my first draft of Chapter 1 and prayerfully I will managed to edit my chapter 2 by tonite. Using Cheryl's laptop and she needs it by noon. Will try to finish as soon as I can.

Been rather crappy with Blessed due to stress and flu. Not fair to him I know but just cant help it. Will need to improve in the way I speak to him..:)

Looking forward to finish my thesis asap. My lecturer confidently said I can finish my thesis in 2 weeks time. I pray that it will come to pass. I want to graduate and finish everyth here.
Missing blessed and need to get a tissue as my mucus is causing my nose to itch..:)

I WANT TO GO TO REDANG by 13 April...NEED TO FINISH THESIS BY 10 APRIL.

No comments: