Monday, March 19, 2007

A lazy day
















The wait for my Blessed bf was indeed worth it. We had a lot of fun eating and sight-seeing in this so called Pearl of the Orient. For Blessed, it was a holiday cum visiting me in my glum of doing my thesis. As usual, what can you do in Pg except to fill your guts with the mouth watering food. The stomach has no room for all the yummy-licious food that I want my Blessed to try.










The moment he stepped down from the bus till the day he stepped back on the bus, he never say, "Whew, so nice man..." Hahaha, it brought such joy to my heart as I see blessed enjoying his food. He finds it comical when I explain the food we are eating and how nice it is. He looks at me with this look in his eyes that seem to wonder how in this world this girl can love eating so much.





I brought him to Woodlands, an Indian restaurant in Market street. I ordered Sambar Vadhai which I absolute enjoy, and though it looks simple but it just melts in your mouth. The fusion of hot sambar and the aromatic herbs that accompanies it just blew away all your senses. Blessed saw mw with this look that says, Yummy. Even though he has the same thing on his plate, he took his spoon and scoup some from my plate. For a moment, I just stared at him. Then burst out laughing as I asked him why cant he eat from his own plate. He said, the way you eat seems like yours is better than mine. Hahhhaa..What a joke..










We spent a lot of time shopping for Him and visited some tourist places. It's been 5 years I lived here and can you believe I have not been to Fort Conwallis? ?Hahaha, ok, since blessed loves history, he enjoyed these places.. Penang hill was a waste of time and the nite scene in Pg amazes Blessed..:)










HAd fun eating with Adeline, Joseph and Jerry. Did a lot of fun things together and Pg feels different whn I have blessed with me. The food taste better. The places looks nicer and I guess that's why they say, everything around you disappear when you are so engrossed with your lover.










No comments: