Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm waiting

The day started early as I heard Dan rushing out for work and as he hurriedly showered and left the house. He was 1 and half hour late. I opened my eyes and took my hp and called my Blessed Dino. He was in the bus station buying a bus ticket to KL and then transit to Penang.

My heart leaping with joy as I switch on the Astto and log on to the laptop. Vowing to finish my first draft for my first chapter of thesis. My concentration level lasted for 45 mins only when I finally realised it was time for Oprah. Since I stayed in Joshua and Dan's place, Oprah has always been Adeline and my wake up show. Today show was not as emotional as the previous Oprah series.

Then, I count the hour and called Blessed again. He is reaching Kl and I got fed up with my thesis and took a short nap. Doesnt the time always passes by so slowly as we anticipate for something and good times always passes by so quickly that we hardly have any time to savour it? Yes, the waiting game..Argh..

Hmm, now sitting in the Pc room and trying to pass my time waiting for the arrival of Blessed. Another 2 hours to go and it seems like a long long time to wait..Yes...Wait....for the love of my life..

(Hahahahhaa, as I type this, my 'bulu-roma' also stand. Sorry guys, this blog is not meant to be a romantic fiction novel or some sort..Just a rant of a crazily in love girl who cant wait to see her boyfriend) Oh..I am such a hopeless case...

No comments: