Friday, March 09, 2007

Hey, I am back

I havent log on to blogger for so long and I cant remember my username and password. It took me awhile to figure it out. (letting go a sigh of relief)

I was just googling my name and to my surprise, my blog is in a few links of some friends. What made me put my face to the dusty pc screen was when I saw a PKA website with both my blog links. One is this and the other is my saja-saja blog in friendster. Phew, I wonder who was the detective that was behind the website..:) (I salute you.) I didnt even know PKA has a website. That shows how lost I am in the varsity.

Doing my thesis at the moment and the last time I checked the calender, I have less than 25 days to finish my thesis. Argh.......Arghhhhh.....

Hmm, Im meeting Jerry to to watch MEtrosexual soon..Will write more tmrw..Who reads my blog anyway??? Hmm, dun want to embarass myself since I know ppl can view me easier now..)

I shall be back

No comments: