Thursday, May 25, 2006

More rants

Many times I have tried stealing some time away to pen down my thoughts on this blog. I know that hardly anyone reads them but its more of a journal that I can retrieve anytime I want,provided this website doesnt shut down.

Something happened yesterday that was unforgettable. My first time taking the ferry over to Tev's place riding a bike. Had a pleasant conversation with an Uncle whose motor is just next to me. He has indirectly distracted me from the dizziness and nauseaness from the ferry ride.

Had our fav vegetarian 'chu cha' in Chai Leng Park and went for a walk in Carrefour. Checking out some Sony Ericson phone and I still like750i....Sigh.....when will it be in my hands?

Found out something that I never knew yesterday hurt me a lot. With people that I regard friendly, actually are the ones that such comments will come out from their mouth. Even though it has been a long time ago,it still affected me. I chose to rationalize the reason for him to say that and tried to console myself.

Nothing is more shocking to find out that actually a very trusted friend didnt believe in you in the first place. Telling you lies in order to physco you so you will come out of the pitt of depression doesnt help at all when you actually know its not sincere and a Lie is still a lie..
Argh...i cant think rationaly, I really cant.

Help me to see that things are different now. That all the things he said has a reason..I am so upset..

No comments: