Friday, May 19, 2006

At the wrong place n time

Everything happens for a reason.Its ironic that you happenned to be there at the right time and seems to get involve in things which you will rather not. Hmm, not sure the timing is so right that I now acts as the medium for a lot of information.

This whole week has been really tiring and frustating. For starters, the earliest I get to sleep is past midnite. Have alwayst been a late sleeper but due to my internship, my working hours are freaking long. 9-6pm. By the time you reach home and past through the massive jam, you will be physically and emotionally worn out.

Been seeing Tevan nearly everyday because of a friend whom we are all concerned for.Sigh, at the moment, we are feeling so helpless at the moment. Hmmm, I pray that everything will work out fine.

Stressed up.

No comments: