Wednesday, March 30, 2005

SunRise

I had a tough nite last nite. No. not that Pg has earthquake, it just that I rode hom in the heavy rain and congested road. It was my first time riding in the rain. Tiring and taxing. I went back to my new apartment and saw the mess. Argh.!!! Then my owner called and I had to rush back to my old apartment. I was so tired and had to entertain him. Took a quick shower and went back to new apartment and put my bag. Guess what?!! I forgot to bring my new apartment key and i had to put my bags outside the door. And there I go again back to my old apartment, took my fan and pillows. I was on my motor..Argh..I need a car. Give me a car LORD>!!!! hehehe..Desperate..

Anyhow, waited for another person to come see the old house. Packed Char keow tiaw, and ate at my old house. Went acbk to new apartment, and rearrange all the furniture. Took a shower. Put on the bedsheet and fell asleep. Slept aroubd 10.40pm. Tevan sms me asked me to go bowling at bj at aroaund 10. I was pissed...He was supposed to come adn help me out, but due to the rain in the evening, he didnt come..And he went bowling later with friends.

No matter how close you are with the person, u just cant haev too much of an expectation. I told myself not to be so petty, but then again, I was exhausted and was not in a good mood. So i sms him a kurang ajar sms..AS usual, whenever I'm angry, he just wont do anyth. Guys are so good with that. Damn.

Anyway, I woke up around 4 am cos I was shivering, off my room light and pulled the blanket over and fell asleep til my alarm rang. Off to work. I was greeted with a paranomic view of the penang bridge and to my surprise, I actually saw the sun rising. So cool. Wished I had a digi cam. I want a DIGI cam also Lord. (Hehe, thank God HE loves me for who I am)....
Oh yeah, i live on the 24th floor and second highest level of the apartment. Hmm, it has been raining these days, cant try out the pool.

I need to go home and transfer a few more things in my house. I hope this will be last tranfering of stuff. Im sick of shifting and packing. Guess I will spend my weekend unpacking my stuff..

MY new room is so nice..The slackes part of the whole place is the leift is super slow..

I want to go home..Still 1 hour and 15 more minutes to go before 6pm.

No comments: