Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

I started my day well, with more than enough of sleep the previous nite. I took Panadol menstrual to ease my monthly torture and phew, woke up at 6 am. Got ready and went to work. Everyone is in a good mood today because boss declared half day off due to the public holiday in Australia and NEw Zealand. The call rates today is low and we have a lot of time to chat and talk, and I even spent some time reading..

Called Tevan and wanted to give him a wake up call. Shucks, he was awake already. This whole week I've failed to disturb his sleep. Better luck tmrw maybe..Hehe, anyway, will be meeting up with him for supper.

Planned with sheley to go to our new apartment and cleaned the place up. I'm keen to do it so i can transfer my stuff from my old house over...Cant wait to have my own room..

My mum called to tell me something shocking and suprising. She said my dad might get me a new car. Fuyoo..I'm estatic. Of course, I didnt show any excitement to my mum. Hmm, even at a very young age, I'm so use dot empty promises and I still dont wnat to put much hope in it. But I put my trust in my heavenly Father as HE is a God who cannot lie. And HE doesnt dissapoint. Whether I get a car or not, I will still be contented with what my Daddy has already blessed me with.

To my daddy, I thank you for sending me the best-est gift of all....Jesus, to die on the cross for me and everyone else in the world.

Thank you Jesus.

Cheers

No comments: