Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I've not been an avid blogger due to no internet connection in my home. Well, I hope to blog in as frequent as I can from now onwards since I'm working in Dell and I've got a pc to my own and can access to the net during my working hours.

Hmm, where should I begin. Let me start from uni.
Well, if u have noticed, the time before I actually finish uni was one of the most shallow moments in my life. I guess, its another transition period for me and its really tough now as every decision u make now, u'll have to face your own consequences. There is no one guiding you as u are "Adult" enough to have a say.

Hmm, its rather hard choosing between studying and working. A big part say, u need the money. And another part of me saying, hey, ur desire is to study some more..Phew, a lot of thinking was done and well, was rather emotional for the past few months. My deepest apologies for those who has to bear with my mood swings and intolerable attitudes. Thank you for caring and loving me just as i am and correct me when necessary...(Mr. Poseidon...thanks alot)

Wat else, I'm currently working Dell temporarily for a few months till I get a place to continue my master in Screen Studies in USm. The next intake will be in July. I hope to save up some money to pay my school fees and of course to get myself a laptop. SOmething which i've just thought about. Pls pray alongside with me for me to get a laptop. Need it for my studies.

Shifting to a new place soon and there are lots to do. The cleaning up of both old and new apartments. Then logistics. Then redecorating and etc. Phew..With 10 hours of working everyday, there is not much energy left. No time even to think what should I do for the next day.

Its sure been fun again, blogging...hehe...i know i;ve been long winded...do bear with me..

No comments: